SOCIAL MEDIA

Surprise!

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I have updated. Definitely for good reason though! We have had a very busy last 5 months. 

Let's start with August:

Ainsley started in her new class at school, and we got in a few last minute swim/water sessions




September was quite an eventful month for us:

We got to take our first vacation as a family and it was AWFUL. I was sick the ENTIRE time with the worst upper respiratory virus I have ever had. I'm talking barely left the condo, stayed on the couch pretty much the entire time, and had 3 trips to the urgent care/ER. This was also not helped by the fact that we had just found out we were EXPECTING BABY #2 and my morning sickness started to get out of control.



Ainsley however had a great time! I am so glad my parents came with us because this little girl would have been so bored without them to take her and have fun!





October was a very blah month for us. My morning sickness was a million times worse than it was when I was pregnant with Ainsley. I was pretty much going to work, coming home, and going to bed. I was on nausea medicine, and even though I wasn't eating much I still somehow managed to pack on the pounds like crazy. We also go to take Ainsley to Disney on Ice which was great and she got to be Princess Jasmine for a day for Halloween! By the end of October I was finally feeling a little more like a human so we managed to make a family trip to the pumpkin patch! 





& most importantly, we got to see our little bean!


November was another blah month for us. First, all 3 of us got the stomach flu, then I got a UTI, and then just a few days later, we all 3 came down with another Upper Respiratory Virus. It was just awesome. I did however manage to get our Christmas decorations up!



Towards the end of November, things started to look up for us! Sickness was gone and I finally was able to come off of my nausea medicine! (WUHU)!

We also found out that our little bean is a BABY BOY! We are so excited and so grateful! I was planning on getting my tubes tied after this baby and my husband was really hesitant about it because he really wanted a boy. God answered both prayers and we cannot wait to meet little Gunner in just a few short months!


December has so far, thrown us some curveballs. We have had some things happen that have caused us to really sit down and figure out what our next steps are going to be and what the future for our family looks like. I can't really say too much about it at this time, but I promise that when I am able to I will tell you everything. On top of that Chris got and passed his first kidney stone which was not a fun experience. In a more positive note however, we had our anatomy scan and got to see baby boy again. I was amazed at how clear this shot was that the tech got of his sweet little face. 


I also started working on his room as a way of helping me cope with the stress I have been going through. I still have a ways to go but so far I absolutely love it!


And lastly we got to take our family Christmas pictures! I have been majorly slacking so far this year and have not had a chance to print Christmas cards yet, but I am just blaming it on being exhausted and pregnant ;). 





And that brings us to now! We are just thankful for family and friends and are so excited we get to spend this holiday season with each other and with a healthy baby boy growing away! I am going to my very best to keep better updates from here on out!

Hope you all are having a great Holiday Season! 

Post a Comment