SOCIAL MEDIA

Back to School- Pre K Edition

Wednesday, July 27, 2016
I can't believe I am writing this but my baby is starting her first year of Pre-K on Monday! The school that she is at has a 2 year pre-k program. This year she is in intermediate and next year she will be in advanced and then the next year she will be in Kindergarten and I just don't know how I feel about that just yet. But, to get her excited about having a new teacher and new classmates, I took her shopping yesterday to pick out a new outfit for her first day in her new class. I was trying to get her to pick out something fashionable, but she just kept coming back to a rainbow dash t-shirt and a pom pom skirt. And don't even get me started on the Hello Kitty flats that we just could not leave the store without. After leaving it dawned on me just how wonderful our child is. She is so fun, and looks at the world with so much joy and colorfulness. She didn't want the outfits that matched, or that were something I would wear. She wanted the bright, colorful ones, that made her feel like a princess. 3 has so far been my favorite age. I love how much fun she is. I love that she is still figuring out what things mean, and she is inquisitive. And mainly I just love that she is so full of life. 


So here is to the start of a new school year! New memories to be made, friends to meet, and laughs to be had. 

P.S Can we talk about that SWEEET first day board that I found in the dollar spot at Target. I absolutely love it and we will definitely be using it until she is just too cool not to anymore ;)

Everything except the backpack came from Target. The backpack is Pottery barn kids. 

Hope you are all having a good week! 

Post a Comment